ASLTIP hero image

Reply To: Adult Dysphagia Cases


Hi Kelly,
I see clients who present with dysphagia and am able to refer into the NHS services for instrumental evaluation when needed. I liaise with the NHS SLT team and make the referral via the client’s GP as I would if I worked in the NHS Community team. I would liaise with local SLT depts and have a chat with them about accessing VF/FEES – it might vary according to each Trust. All the best, Tracy