ASLTIP hero image

Reply To: Insured through BUPA

Jennifer Benson

You have to be accredited by BUPA in order to provide therapy that they pay for, but it’s pretty straightforward to apply to them and do that. There will be info on their website telling you what to do. They don’t pay particularly well in my experience, and I don’t get much work through them, but they did pay me on time which is always a bonus!