ASLTIP hero image

Reply To: Insurance for home clinic?

Liz Reeves

Hi Susannah, I see clients in my own home and had to take out additional public liability insurance for my property (rcslt covers the therapy we do but not if they were to trip over)  this is on top of my regular house insurance.  I also had to change my regular house insurer as the one I was with would not allow seeing clients in my home. Hope that helps.