ASLTIP hero image

Reply To: Seeking recommendation for family therapist

Local Groups

Hi Bryony,

I believe Relate offer counselling for any type of relationship, including parent-child and they are usually happy to work with individuals or all involved. I personally have used their services in the past and would highly recommend, they also offered a ‘pay what you can’ fee system. As they are a national charity you should be able to search their website to find a local Relate counsellor. I hope that helps.

Kind regards