ASLTIP hero image

Reply To: school age language advice please!

Mary Hampton

I am appalled by this “service” contract. Clearly the child needs assessment and therapy (of course I include advice in the therapy) 
I would recommend the parent sees their GP and gets a referral to NHS SALT or sees if they can refer directly, 
Of course if parents want to employ a private therapist that is fine but I would ensure that the NHS services at least have them on a list somewhere.