ASLTIP hero image

Reply To: Subject Access Request

Skip to toolbar
Tricia Laing


We definitely can contact the RCSLT and if they are unable to confirm a response, they will pass your query on to the legal advice team we have access through our indemnity insurance. I had a situation earlier this year where a parent was going through court proceedings with his ex and the mother was refusing to give consent for a SALT assessment and I spoke at length with a solicitor through this process. Extremely helpful and I’m sure they will be able to give you the correct info.